website statistics

Women's Football UEFA European Championship 2017

heywoodu

10 hours ago, bestmen said:

the final @Agger vs @heywoodu  :lol:

'We' might actually have a chance :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

'We' might actually have a chance :d 

Keep in mind that we won the Ech 25 years ago after a semi final ending with penalties (you might remember that very well :p )

This is our year! Then I'll start looking forward to 2042 :lol:

1 hour ago, Agger said:

Keep in mind that we won the Ech 25 years ago after a semi final ending with penalties (you might remember that very well :p )

This is our year! Then I'll start looking forward to 2042 :lol:

I had to Google that, I knew Denmark won but my memories of that are a little vague since I was only just closing in on my 2nd birthday :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I had to Google that, I knew Denmark won but my memories of that are a little vague since I was only just closing in on my 2nd birthday :p 

I just thought that maybe the Netherlands remembered that defeat :p (I was only just getting close to my 1st ;) )

Cool :d 

19 minutes ago, bestmen said:

so Agger will pay the pizza

Good idea!