website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing 2017 - 2018 Discussion Thread

dcro

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

Nope. you're wrong. It's a protest against the closing a hospital, I guess. (It's say "forbidden to be born")

Oh :d I read 'Forbidden to be born' as some abortion thing, that made more sense than a hospital :p 

Oh well, it's annoying live timing isn't working, I want to know who's in the lead group apart from the 3-4 names I've seen so far.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Ilya Chernousov wins a fantastic sprint against Berdal :cheer:

4th for Gjerdalen who had to let go in the final meters, so no 4th consecutive win for him 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 часа назад, heywoodu сказал:

Ilya Chernousov wins a fantastic sprint against Berdal :cheer:

4th for Gjerdalen who had to let go in the final meters, so no 4th consecutive win for him 

Chernousov should have changed his citizenship to Swiss, I don't get he didn't do it yet...

2 minutes ago, vovanA said:

Chernousov should have changed his citizenship to Swiss, I don't get he didn't do it yet...

probably he couldn't match the very strict rules they have (among other requirements, you have to sustain an examination about Swiss history and geography to get the Swiss citizenship)...

not yet, at least (you can try more than once, of course)...

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Oh come on, that's just one frustrated Venezuelan skier.

Not entirely hard to understand though. 

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Not entirely hard to understand though. 

Bottom line is that he could have raced in Bogota too.. 

It's just a fact of life that some competitions are easier to qualify than others, not just in XC skiing.

#banbestmen

23 minutes ago, dcro said:

Bottom line is that he could have raced in Bogota too.. 

It's just a fact of life that some competitions are easier to qualify than others, not just in XC skiing.

Absolutely. Plus maybe a case of not having the right friends.