website statistics

Water Polo Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckošice

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

someone between ESP/ITA/NED is going to miss Olympics :woot:.............it's really pitty that women's tounrnament doesn't have at least 10 teams if not 12

Remove synchro and make it 12 teams :d

But I think in 2020 we will see 12 teams with Agenda 2020

Edited by intoronto

I didnt even know that we play at this tournament, in my opinion its a waste of money, we wont win a single game. I think at this moment our best chance to qualify an additional team for Rio is men volleyball (followed by womens handball, mens rugby and mens water polo). :p

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

It's held in the Netherlands, but it's not even anywhere live on tv here :facepalm:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

20 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

and quality of livestream is like they use tetris and not camera :roflmao:

:rofl:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!