website statistics

Wrestling UWW European Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

Tevanyan also beat Gadzhiev to make it to the Olympics. he is the rising star of this weight

but what a dumb mistake by Umarpashaev. the first thing you learn in wrestling clubs is to never let your foot be close to your head. because if your opponent locks them together there is no way you can escape the fall. :facepalm: Umarpashaev was still leading 6-4 at the time but one dumb mistake was enough for Kentchadze.

Expected losses in our other two matches. Idiotic mistake by Umarpashaev after a flying start. He will have a tough time getting over this. Like my predictions, just the 1 quota sadly. We are heading for our smallest wrestling team in i don't even know how long. 

so at the end of the day

3 :BLR

2 :AZE:ARM:TUR

1 :GER:BUL:GEO

what a pleasant surprise at the end, Khramiankou just beat Sharipov by a last second takedown. good challenge from the Belarusian coach. and Sharipov himself knew he lost the match even before the final confirmation. I think Tedeev (Russian FS head coach who was absent here) is going to kill him right at the airport :d he better takes refugee in Hungary

and Azerbaijan lost another "supposed to be" easy quota. this time to Germany, grandpa Magomedov gassed after 30-40 seconds and the German guy pushed him out of the mat like 100 times. :p

interesting point, only 1 of 12 seeded wrestlers qualified for Tokyo (Vangelov) that says enough about the seeding system.

the best wrestler of the day: Khramiankou :bowdown: