website statistics

Wrestling UWW European Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

42 minutes ago, rybak said:

Jesus Christ, even Matkowska couldn't qualify by this event :wacko::facepalm::nopompom: I fear that we will finish this event without any single quota and yet president of our wrestling federation expected 6-7 quotas takes here....

It's always good to have faith in your athletes, but damn that is a big ask.

summary of women's quotas

50: :BUL:TUR

53: :BLR:SWE

57: :BUL:UKR

62: :LAT:UKR

68: :FRA:RUS

76: :BLR:RUS

2 for :RUS:BLR:UKR:BUL

1 for :TUR:FRA:LAT:SWE

first quota in wrestling for France and Latvia

7 of 12 seeded wrestlers qualified. that's much better than just 1 from yesterday. to me that says women cut less weight. so they participate in more events therefore their ranking is more real.

1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

Was not that familiar with her, but she impressed me. Guess our team also didn't knew her well, because Yaneva had a bad match against her. 

The French girl is still young, she is 22, but I hope she is well known by Bulgarian staff, she already won 2 medals in World Championships when she was very young, then she had minor results in last 2 years, but she is very talented and will be a medal contender in Tokyo. 

1 hour ago, Vektor said:

We must be a bit unlucky at this event because I feel like many Hungarian wrestlers ended up in the repechage round. The Ukrainian who defeated Barka literally destroyed the Swedish wrestler in the SF. :d

Her name is Alina ?