website statistics

Football Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckošice

2 hours ago, LDOG said:

Actually "only" beating Sweden by 2 will do. Both teams will be at GD 0, but Netherlands will have scored more goals in any case. 

Netherlands will however need to win by 5 goals in case Norway beats Switzerland by 1 goal (and if NOR wins by 2, then NED needs to wins by 6 and so on).

Thanks! My inner calculator malfunctioned I think :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, LDOG said:

Actually "only" beating Sweden by 2 will do. Both teams will be at GD 0, but Netherlands will have scored more goals in any case. 

Netherlands will however need to win by 5 goals in case Norway beats Switzerland by 1 goal (and if NOR wins by 2, then NED needs to wins by 6 and so on).

Crossing my fingers that math won't be necessary! :p

Back at OG :clap::AUS (3rd time but the first through Asia, in 2004 and 2008 represented the OFC) and :clap::CHN (5th time , and Silver in 1996) 

I'm sorry for :JPN :( (Silver at OG 2012 and runner up at Fifa WC 2015)

Now waiting :SWE :fingers: , one of teams always present at OG (with :USA and :BRA )

A golden age of Nadeshiko (Japan women's national team) came to an end:cry:

In last 8 years, Nadeshiko  won world cup(2011) and placed in 2nd(2015), in olympic games silver(2012) and 4th place(2008), won Asian cup and Asian games gold for the first time and never missed podium in Asian competition . I admire these achievements and hope gets back to the top group of the world  soon .

It's a little disappointing and unexpected that all matches in Asian qualifier on tomorrow will be only "practice" ones :(.

Edited by NatsutoFuyu

Just now, Benolympique said:

live europe women ?

http://www.flashscore.com/:) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!