website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the Nordic Skiing FIS World Championships 2021

Totallympics

how can people trust a sport where yesterday 2 athletes were part of one of the toughest 30km race of all times and today they're still capable to make the difference in a repeated sprint race? :hairpull:

p.s. considering Lampic a fluke...man needs to be a true expert to say something like that...:whistle: :rofl:

1 minute ago, phelps said:

how can people trust a sport where yesterday 2 athletes were part of one of the toughest 30km race of all times and today they're still capable to make the difference in a repeated sprint race? :hairpull:

p.s. considering Lampic a fluke...man needs to be a true expert to say something like that...:whistle: :rofl:

1) Why do you think that people trust this sport?

2) How can someone who wants Schwazer to win gold in Tokyo „shame“ other people? Do you have a personality disorder?

3) If you want to troll me, then at least quote me. From what I can tell you are way too old to act like someone in kindergarten. Sadly this is a really sad habit of many people on here. If you have to reply to me, then quote me or else don’t bother, this should be common decency. 

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

5 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Didn’t get beaten up this time!

It was an other Russian. This is the only positive from this day of cross country. Maki got revenge, sadly the Russian wannabe thug is still allowed to compete.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

7 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

It was an other Russian. This is the only positive from this day of cross country. Maki got revenge, sadly the Russian wannabe thug is still allowed to compete.

Yeah, but The Bryansk Bully-Boy was still waiting at the finishing line, and he’s just as vicious off-piste as on it.

10 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

1) Why do you think that people trust this sport?

2) How can someone who wants Schwazer to win gold in Tokyo „shame“ other people? Do you have a personality disorder?

3) If you want to troll me, then at least quote me. From what I can tell you are way too old to act like someone in kindergarten. Sadly this is a really sad habit of many people on here. If you have to reply to me, then quote me or else don’t bother, this should be common decency. 

1) I'm pretty sure that most people trust it...for sure, more than those who don't...

2) :rofl: yes...I'm a true psychopath...:rofl:

p.s. I don't blame/shame anybody...I blame/shame WADA/IOC/FIS for making this sport a joke (like many others...I don't trust almost any "performance" sport)...

and as I wrote, in Schwazer's case, I'm making an exception to my general principles because of the crime WA/WADA/IOC did against him, which in my opinion is by far worse than what Schwazer did (and for what it might count, served the punishemnt according to the current rules)...you can't take that story as a general example of what I think and what should be done to doping cheaters, because it has nothing to do with normal doping cases...

3) in Italy we talk about straw tail and dirty conscience when someone feels involved without being named...:whistle:

13 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Yeah, but The Bryansk Bully-Boy was still waiting at the finishing line, and he’s just as vicious off-piste as on it.

I like your style. Calling him a boy is very appropriate.

12 minutes ago, phelps said:

1) I'm pretty sure that most people trust it...for sure, more than those who don't...

2) :rofl: yes...I'm a true psychopath...:rofl:

p.s. I don't blame/shame anybody...I blame/shame WADA/IOC/FIS for making this sport a joke (like many others...I don't trust almost any "performance" sport)...

and as I wrote, in Schwazer's case, I'm making an exception to my general principles because of the crime WA/WADA/IOC did against him, which in my opinion is by far worse than what Schwazer did (and for what it might count, served the punishemnt according to the current rules)...you can't take that story as a general example of what I think and what should be done to doping cheaters, because it has nothing to do with normal doping cases...

3) in Italy we talk about straw tail and dirty conscience when someone feels involved without being named...:whistle:

1) I don’t know how many people trust this sport, therefore I won’t just assume that they do or don’t trust it. In general you are almost always wrong if you make general statements about a group of people.

2) I don’t blame the international organizations. Obviously there is a lot of corruption and when people, who are from the dominant nations in a sport, make it to the top of the organization that should govern that sport, you can’t really expect objectivity ... but I don’t see any chance of ever getting rid of doping, especially when there is no political will to do it in certain countries. We will have Doping as long as there is incentive to dope.

Obviously you could do more, for example by excluding nations like Norway or Russia, but then the organization would shoot itself in the foot, so maybe it would be up to the other nations to boycott competitions with Russian/Norwegian athletes.

If you want to watch less dopers, you should watch more technical sports like luge or canoeing slalom, but sadly those sports are mostly boring.

3) So you didn’t refer to me ... ?

Could we please stop this kindergarten? I think you are too old for it. I think I was the only one who called the Slovenian medals a  fluke, so your „hint“ wasn’t difficult to get, especially because trolling wouldn’t work if you would make the hint so subtle that the person you are trying to troll can’t pick up on it ...

Am i correct to conclude that you wanted me to know what you think about my opinion, but didn’t want me to answer? If so, then this is pretty much the definition of spamming in my opinion.

If you want to lead a discussion, then quote me, otherwise just put a disclaimer before your comment, that shows that you are only trolling, then I will know that I don’t have to bother trying to lead a discussion.