website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Quiz Thread

Quasit

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

Okay my dear friend, your time has come to help a friend in need :d. @hckošice can you pleassssse help me on this one? Summon up any ice hockey trivia that might help if needed :d

oh man it may be either Idaho or Montana I believe :p One of them for sure, now just figure which one is the good one, but since the park is located on Wyoming extreme north-west I would assume Montana has more parts of it so by this logic the smallest part should be in Idaho...

But not entirely sure I mean...at all I mean :p

We'll hear what Olympian thinks about this later too.

Before you say "final answer" to anything, you do currently have a PB of 250,000, a large Christmas chunk right there. :d

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

oh man it may be either Idaho or Montana I believe :p One of them for sure, now just figure which one is the good one, but since the park is located on Wyoming extreme north-west I would assume Montana has more parts of it so by this logic the smallest part should be in Idaho...

But not entirely sure I mean...at all I mean :p

Thanks for the advice. Problem is, I cannot visualise where Idaho is in relation to Wyoming :hairpull:. Damn, I think I will take the points. Like @Quasit says, this is my best performance by far. Just annoying as the run was going so smoothly but finally hit a wall with the last couple of questions. I think you might be right @hckošice but I will just settle with what I have since you aren't 100% sure and neither am I. That's my final answer.

I understand.

First thing to do is to congratulate @OlympicIRL for a formidable run and to Pts. 250,000. :champion:

TOTAL WINNINGS

♦           P t s . 2 5 0 , 0 0 0        

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.