website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Quiz Thread

Quasit

5 minutes ago, Quasit said:

If it helped answering the question? Sure. :d

It did not :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Wumo said:

@Quasit

I'm really curious to know what the answer is? :d

Turned out, the 50:50 was the best help you could have had because Los Mercenarios debuted in 2018.

So Los Perros del Mal was the right answer. They defeated the Clowns after over 600 victories in a row. :d

Pts. 250,000

Which stable handed defeat to the then-undefeated Lucha libre trio

Los Psycho Circus at the Guerra de Titanes in 2010?

A: Los Mercenarios     B:
  C: Los Perros del Mal   D:                                        

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

I now know that as a sort of fun fact I can carry around. :d I don't know if I will ever be in situation where it will come up, but at least I got some more knowledge about something I didn't know much about. 

Thanks again for organizing these quizzes, @Quasit. I really enjoy them. :) I hope some more will participate in them in the future. 

And thank you for playing again tonight. @Wumo :yes 

It would be great to finish the November sports weeks with one more contestant tomorrow night.

Don't be shy, even if you think quizzes are not for you. 

Looks like there's no real general interest but maybe spontaneously announcing at the weekend also doesn't work out. :p 

I'll offer runs again this Saturday however. 

50 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Looks like there's no real general interest but maybe spontaneously announcing at the weekend also doesn't work out. :p 

I'll offer runs again this Saturday however. 

Normally, I would have jumped on the offer, but I had other business to attend to last weekend. I might be up for a game this weekend, if not, I’ll definitely be down for a run in two weeks.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I might need a few more minutes to react every now and then, but if that's ok, I'd like to give it another go :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!