website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Quiz Thread

Quasit

So to recap where you stand, last time you made it to Pts. 64,000 during the malfunction. It has taken all of your lifelines though.

You're on your own and it could go very quickly. One wrong answer and you will lose half of the 64,000 you have at  the moment.

50:50 Expert Switch Team

15        Pts. 1 Million
14        Pts. 500,000
13        Pts. 250,000
12        Pts. 125,000
11      Pts. 64,000
10      Pts. 32,000
9      Pts. 16,000
8      Pts. 8,000
7      Pts. 4,000
6      Pts. 2,000
5      Pts. 1,000
4      Pts. 500
3      Pts. 300
2      Pts. 200
1      Pts. 100

If you are ready, here is your 12th question for Pts. 125,000...

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

@Wumo

Lasers-Q11-14-3

Pts. 125,000

Which ABBA song contains the phrase "sub luna saltamus"?

A: Chiquitita   B: The Piper                          
  C: Cassandra                           D: Fernando

My parents has almost subconsciously feeded me with ABBA through my childhood years. I have listened to ABBA so many times. We even watch the Mamma Mia musical in Paris when we were there at one of our holdiays. It was in Frence so I understood nothing, but the music was nice. With all this said, I'm familiar with many of their songs, but I have holes when it comes to their discography. I know this phrase is not in Fernando and Chiquitita. That leaves to options left. I'm not familiar with The Piper and Cassandra. Or I can't remember the lyrics. I'm really in doubt if I should take a chance or stop now, as it's 50:50. 

2 minutes ago, Wumo said:

My parents has almost subconsciously feeded me with ABBA through my childhood years. I have listened to ABBA so many times. We even watch the Mamma Mia musical in Paris when we were there at one of our holdiays. It was in Frence so I understood nothing, but the music was nice. With all this said, I'm familiar with many of their songs, but I have holes when it comes to their discography. I know this phrase is not in Fernando and Chiquitita. That leaves to options left. I'm not familiar with The Piper and Cassandra. Or I can't remember the lyrics. I'm really in doubt if I should take a chance or stop now, as it's 50:50. 

The "lonely" decision only you can make at this stage. :d

I have come to conclusion that I will not risk it and take a guess. I would like to stop and keep my points. This was very short. I had hoped there came a question I could answer, but I'm satisfied with my points total. :)

Okay. That makes it a fast Pts. 64,000 for you today, and with the 250,000 from last time, you do have Pts. 314,000 so far. Congratulations. :cheer:

TOTAL WINNINGS

♦             P t s .  6 4 , 0 0 0           

@Wumo

I can't tell what your preferred choice would have been but you were right with your conclusion it not being Fernando or Chiquitita.

The right answer is "The Piper". (1:03)

Pts. 125,000

Which ABBA song contains the phrase "sub luna saltamus"?

A: Chiquitita   B: The Piper                          
  C: Cassandra                           D: Fernando

• 2 weeks later...

After a bit of a break I'll offer some more runs again.

Planned dates are...

• 21st or 22nd May
  • 28th or 29th May
  • 4th or 5th June

I'll have a bigger break after that considering the sports-packed summer with the UEFA Euro and the Olympics.

I might also do a sports-only special in early June or in between Euro and the Olympics though.

@Wanderer

Maybe you'll find some time on the upcoming dates since you asked for a game too. ;)