website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Quiz Thread

Quasit

1 minute ago, Quasit said:

My bad actually, we should have assessed your strong fields beforehand to give an idea on when to seek your help but then again, for the moment, you're the only expert lifeline anyway. ;) 

I think @mrv86 also volunteered his services for tomorrow. So hopefully I can choose between both experts :d

mrv86, what is your area of expertise? :d

3 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I think @mrv86 also volunteered his services for tomorrow. So hopefully I can choose between both experts :d

mrv86, what is your area of expertise? :d

Indeed, you will have a choice between two tomorrow which makes it more beneficial, depending on the question.

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

1 minute ago, Vojthas said:

What about "hymen"? Or is it "Hi, Men!" maybe? :p

There’s so many Americans who wouldn’t even know what that is. Only 30 states + DC require that Sex Ed be taught, and only 22 of those require that the information presented be factually and medically correct. Plus, 36 states + D.C. allow parents opt-out of their children being taught Sex Ed.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Wanderer said:

Where can I sign in for this? :bounce::bounce::bounce:

You just have to let me know that you're interested (which I see you are) and we'll arrange a quiz day/night.

I won't be doing this every day though, it took 5 hours for two people. So probably on specific days. :d 

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

I guess I can be play expert too in an off case something of my expertise appears. :p

So...horses?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Vojthas said:

BTW - in fact I knew the correct answer, just didn't know it in a correct language. It was @Quasit who made me use @Olympian1010 instead of dictionary. Is there a time for a protest yet? :p

Protesting on the first day already? :p