website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Champions League 2016 - 2017

Henry_Leon

You can play like shit for 70 minutes and still score 6 goals to have a "historical" comeback ! all 6 goals had happened in first and last 5 minutes of each half !

The god of football is cruel sometimes ! and long live diving. :p

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Il y a 15 heures , Henry_Leon a déclaré:

Leicester City a place where the dreams never end :beer: 

Kasper Schmeichel save another penalty; the captain Wes Morgan (& Marc Albrighton) scores and the dreams came true...... Quarter Finals!!!!!!

I watched the game from the start and I can tell you Sevilla were lucky not having so many yellow and red cards :redcard:+ many fouls :mad: not given for Leicester City, Jamy Vardy missed the 3-0 chance and he started punching himself :lol: ... hopefullly they qualified :woohoo::d and didn't need the help of the referee and Kasper Schmeichel saving another penalty under the watch of his father Peter :hatoff: . And about Sevilla they can only blame theirselves especially with Nasri :thumbdown: two stupid yellow cards :redcard:.

Now good luck to the Foxes whoever the oppenent will be :whistle:they had a dream season so far :wub: and the dream is about to continue for two more games 

• 4 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

A bomb near the Borussia Dortmund bus, Bartra injured, the match with Monaco postponed indefinitely. :cry::( :sick:

Terrible situation, but not necesarly bomb explosion

It might just been extreme football hooliganism and poor Bartra just happened to be the closest one when the firecracker exploded :(
EDIT: Of course the firecracker might have been set there on purpose as well

Edited by VolleyRuller96

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk