website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

On 23/01/2021 at 14:31, heywoodu said:

I wonder how many Russians were dumped in Moldova lately. This guy, Pavel Magazeev last season (after a 10-year absence), Alina Stremous who appeared out of absolutely nowhere and is consistently posting top skiing times...

They are buidling a solid team for the Olympics. Mixed relay qualfication (via 2+2 individuals) is more than just possible.

#banbestmen

• 2 weeks later...

Since no one apparently care two shits about this event, I´ll just say that Haavard Bogetveit :NOR won todays ultra freezing M sprint with perfect shooting ahead of Justus Strelow :GER and a certain Erlend Bjoentegaard of :NOR with 2 standing misses.

5 :NOR and 4 :GER and one :UKR in Top 10

2 Slovaks on points, and a rare image of Hungarian biathlete on the track

P1369806.jpg

3 hours ago, hckošice said:

Since no one apparently care two shits about this event, I´ll just say that Haavard Bogetveit :NOR won todays ultra freezing M sprint with perfect shooting ahead of Justus Strelow :GER and a certain Erlend Bjoentegaard of :NOR with 2 standing misses.

5 :NOR and 4 :GER and one :UKR in Top 10

2 Slovaks on points, and a rare image of Hungarian biathlete on the track

P1369806.jpg

There is too much events happening right now at the same time to catch up what is going on IBU Cup :d 

and it was a German day among women in a smaller but still pretty hardcore typical Slovak february frost. Vanessa Voigt won the sprint ahead of Ekaterina Noskova :RUS and another :GER Anna Weidel by 0.6 resp. 5.7 sconds. All top 3 shoot clean.

No points for the host this time, but at least 2 girls made it to the pursuit, the young of the Machynaková sisters Julia and Lucia Michaličková with 46th and 48th., interesting both started with bibs 22 and 23 and they skied together almost the whole race

P1370892.jpg

Spoiler

P1370967.jpg

P1370354.jpg

P1370579.jpg

US women put three in the Pursuit.  Not bad at all.  Granted, they were 50, 52, and 57, but I will take it.  @hckošice thanks for the pictures.  From the last group pictures, it looks they had some spectators at the race.  Unless those were all coaches on that climb in the background.

1 hour ago, RobtheAggie said:

US women put three in the Pursuit.  Not bad at all.  Granted, they were 50, 52, and 57, but I will take it.  @hckošice thanks for the pictures.  From the last group pictures, it looks they had some spectators at the race.  Unless those were all coaches on that climb in the background.

No, sadly no spectators are allowed ths year, they are only coaches and support staff.