Men's Basketball European EuroLeague 2016 - 2017

Henry_Leon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, dareza said:

again :facepalm: I really can't believe. I know that this is just started, but still. :(

What do you think about new Euroleague format? For me, it's just not interesting as it used to be, at least till now. They're obviously trying to copy NBA, but NBA has much bigger quality of play, hence it's more interesting to watch these ''pre-playoff'' games.

2 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

What do you think about new Euroleague format? For me, it's just not interesting as it used to be, at least till now. They're obviously trying to copy NBA, but NBA has much bigger quality of play, hence it's more interesting to watch these ''pre-playoff'' games.

I agree.

This system is very stupid, If you ask me :d I don't like this at all.

EA7 Milano won with good attack (105 pts , 13/19 3FG) despite errors and  a bad defence (92 pts for Efes) .

Next week 2 matches 15/11 (at home) vs Baskonia and 17/11 (away) vs Crvena zvedza, but before will play the Lega A match vs Sassari (13/11)

Three matches in five days........ and no one are easy :pope:

• 3 weeks later...

Alessandro Gentile reach an agreement with the EA7 for leave Milan, will play in other European club until the end of the season.

EA7 Milano will play next Euroleague match on Thursday at Mediolanum Forum against CSKA, the streak is three games lost ..........:cry: 

• 4 weeks later...