website statistics

Tennis 2021 Discussion Thread

rybak

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

@rybak could you explain the situation since I don’t speak/read Polish?

According that guy those people passed the security and burst into court as since few days in Chile are protests as policeman shot a local street juggler. In addition those people (fans of Club Alianza Bellavista) are protesting in different parts of the city as a construction company wants to close down the local soccer field and put there a housing estate instead.

7 hours ago, rybak said:

According that guy those people passed the security and burst into court as since few days in Chile are protests as policeman shot a local street juggler. In addition those people (fans of Club Alianza Bellavista) are protesting in different parts of the city as a construction company wants to close down the local soccer field and put there a housing estate instead.

They took the local street dogs with them for company by the looks of it? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The only reason why I want the Tokyo olympics to proceed is to see Naomi win the gold. As for Novak, I don't expect much since there's a possibility that a dramatic line judge will once again collapse on her own and pretend that Novak hit her to get Novak disqualified.