website statistics

Football 2021 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

9 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Carlos Querioz will be new coach for Egyptian team,  this federation is really funny , they love bringing losers 

well I think we in Iran know a bit more about him :d as far as I know there are some similarities between Egypt and Iran in general so I believe he will do well in Egypt if he can survive the early storm. he had a bad start here, I remember we lost to Uzbekistan (our first defeat ever against this team) and Lebanon during the 2014 WCQ but we finally made it by some miracles in last 3 matches. but from then he started to create his own team with players loyal to the NT (and not anything else)

I don't know how much time he will have in Egypt but I believe he is a good coach. I was really happy when Iraq finally didn't sign with him (they were close apparently) and signed with Advocaat instead (therefore they lost 3-0 yesterday)

the most important thing about him, people either love him or hate him. that's because of his character. and people here still follow him very closely, so I'm sure from now on lots of people from here (millions actually) will follow every single news about Egypt NT :lol:

7 minutes ago, MHSN said:

well I think we in Iran know a bit more about him :d as far as I know there are some similarities between Egypt and Iran in general so I believe he will do well in Egypt if he can survive the early storm. he had a bad start here, I remember we lost to Uzbekistan (our first defeat ever against this team) and Lebanon during the 2014 WCQ but we finally made it by some miracles in last 3 matches. but from then he started to create his own team with players loyal to the NT (and not anything else)

I don't know how much time he will have in Egypt but I believe he is a good coach. I was really happy when Iraq finally didn't sign with him (they were close apparently) and signed with Advocaat instead (therefore they lost 3-0 yesterday)

the most important thing about him, people either love him or hate him. that's because of his character. and people here still follow him very closely, so I'm sure from now on lots of people from here (millions actually) will follow every single news about Egypt NT :lol:

He's one of those coaches that makes u in doubt whether he's good or bad according to his results, Advocaat is really useless since many years, i'm really he's still even coaching : D

Published within 30 minutes of each other, and showed up one after the other in my feed :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela