website statistics

Road Cycling 2021 Discussion Thread

Agger

Apparently ProCyclingStats is popular in Slovakia, considering the amount of non-Sagan Slovaks in this year's "Favourite 500 riders" list :lol: 

https://www.procyclingstats.com/favorite500/ranking

Patrik Tybor? Michael Kolar? A whopping 128 people picked Erik Baska? :d 

And Richard Carapaz only 29th :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Apparently ProCyclingStats is popular in Slovakia, considering the amount of non-Sagan Slovaks in this year's "Favourite 500 riders" list :lol: 

https://www.procyclingstats.com/favorite500/ranking

Patrik Tybor? Michael Kolar? A whopping 128 people picked Erik Baska? :d 

And Richard Carapaz only 29th :p 

I thought this was with only active riders, but surprisingly not. :d  Those Ricardo Ricco fans not on par this time, losing 127 places from last year. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

I thought this was with only active riders, but surprisingly not. :d  Those Ricardo Ricco fans not on par this time, losing 127 places from last year. :rolleyes:

Fun to see names from longer ago (but not so long ago that I didn't watch yet)...old bald Levi Leipheimer, Jaan Kirsipuu who was shaking of fear when the first small hills appeared in the TdF, France's eternal hope Sandy Casar, downhill legend Paolo Savoldelli, etc :d 

How on earth did Gianni Moscon end up as high as 187th though?! Even Puck Moonen is in, who has not finished a single race in more than two years but keeps getting a contract because, you know. Clicks :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!