website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2016 Replay Videos

49 minutes ago, phelps said:

checked right now...

here in Italy, Dressage links are the full event replays...

Eventing videos, instead, are only 6 and 11 mins highlights (individual and team, respectively)...

Yeah, that is what I wrote them about. They only have full replays of dressage, and nothing really for eventing and jumping. :dunno:

#banbestmen

6 minutes ago, Herberth10 said:

The best weightlifting I saw at Rio was the Women’s 53kg.  Absolute classic Gold Medal showdown, although you’ve got to know the rules to work out just how the winner took gold against all odds.

2 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

The best weightlifting I saw at Rio was the Women’s 53kg.  Absolute classic Gold Medal showdown, although you’ve got to know the rules to work out just how the winner took gold against all odds.

The one that was decided already when the leader still had two lifts remaining because in the snatch she already showed to be two classes better than the rest?

Ah wait, I forgot the failing Chinese :p 

I'd go for Rahimov, Rostami and Figueroa winning gold as highlights in terms of awesome moments.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The one that was decided already when the leader still had two lifts remaining because in the snatch she already showed to be two classes better than the rest?

Ah wait, I forgot the failing Chinese :p 

No, because the winner

nominated a weight that she had absolutely no chance of getting, but which forced the Chinese favourite to try to lift again 30 seconds after a failure without talking to her coach.  She ended up with no mark.

26 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

No, because the winner

Hide contents

nominated a weight that she had absolutely no chance of getting, but which forced the Chinese favourite to try to lift again 30 seconds after a failure without talking to her coach.  She ended up with no mark.

Two years before she had lifted 6kg more than that :d 

But yeah, that was some nice bit of putting pressure on your opponent.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, dcro said:

Wait, they are still uploading new replays?

Maybe there is some hope...

They uploaded all the Sochi 2014 replays about 1/2 months before Pyeongchang2018. Maybe they’ll do similar for Rio? Hopefully we at least get all the Tokyo replays like we did for Pyeongchang.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela