website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2016 Replay Videos

19 minutes ago, Herberth10 said:

:bowdown:

Thank you very much for your work ! That +105kg video I was searching for like an eternity, it is one of the few competitions I never had the chance to rewatch after Rio

Yay!!! Cross Country! One of my favorite (events? parts? disciplines? stages?) to watch :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

All Rio 2016 Events Finals + all Team Sports/Tennis/Table Tennis/Badminton Bronze Medal matches Replays added !!!

It took only 4 years :p but finally we have all replays in this thread. :clap:

To review your favorite event or if you want to rewatch any random Rio 2016 finals just click on the link of the events date in the opening post of this thread.

Enjoy.

Now if they could just add preliminaries so that I could actually enjoy the games in full...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Now if they could just add preliminaries so that I could actually enjoy the games in full...

actually, they should also add all of their Olympic Replays to the Apple TV / Android TV apps, because it's not acceptable to me that I have to watch them only on my PC/smartphone or I have to go with the limited picture quality of the chromecast...:evil: :facepalm: :wall:

I want to watch all the Olympic replays with the best picture quality available on my crystal clear 4K TV screen!!! :pope:

I guess waiting this much for the replays was a blessing in disguise. Show jumping for example now has replays of all preliminary competitions, unlike basically any other event. :p

Today I will rewatch the Day 2 of eventing dressage. It will continue the build-up for the long-awaited cross-country... :coffee:

#banbestmen

I remembered it well... Cross-country was indeed a LOT of fun.

Only the OBS commentators were quite meh. Originally I watched it on BBC, and upon rewatching I could remember moments that provided both excitement and laughs for their crew. OBS commentators, meanwhile, barely raised their voice at any point, and they completely missed out on the comedic points as well (for example Andrey Mitin dunking his head in the barrel of water after completion)... :dunno:

#banbestmen

8 hours ago, dcro said:

I remembered it well... Cross-country was indeed a LOT of fun.

Only the OBS commentators were quite meh. Originally I watched it on BBC, and upon rewatching I could remember moments that provided both excitement and laughs for their crew. OBS commentators, meanwhile, barely raised their voice at any point, and they completely missed out on the comedic points as well (for example Andrey Mitin dunking his head in the barrel of water after completion)... :dunno:

or canoe slalom ! It is really not easy to rewatch the competition with them. but the worst are definitely some events of PyeongChang 2018, it was really like a pain in the ass to watch some alpine skiing events (Slalom came in my mind first), in other hand the speed skating or luge/skeleton/bobs for example were really well commented