website statistics

Other Non-Olympic Sports Discussion Thread

Bearas
Followers 4

In case anyone is confused by the situation, Draughts is a WADA signatory (I believe), and that’s why the Russian flag had to be removed and name tag changed.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not that many people might be interested, but the Aerobic Gymnastics World Championships have concluded.  and  won their first-ever medals! Historic gold medals for both nations.  won a silver medal,

I can guarantee we'd score a lot better in the husband carrying.

Posted Images

Not that many people might be interested, but the Aerobic Gymnastics World Championships have concluded.

:TUR and :AZE won their first-ever medals! Historic gold medals for both nations. :UKR won a silver medal, their best result in the history of the world championships.

:BRA won a medal after 11 years. Finally!

• 1 month later...

just saw the opening night of the new Cricket tournament, The Hundred...

it was quite a nice show (the girls can play very good and entertaining cricket, I must say)...I like the new 100-ball format and the new on-screen graphics concept...

I think it might be a good think to catch some new spectators also in the non traditional Countries...

now we only need an international board that actually wants to try to develop the Game outside the usual places...:whistle:

I know some cricket traditionalists and they *despise* this idea

But I watched the ending of the game and there were lots of happy fans in the stands and that’s all that really matters IMO. Mostly families