website statistics

Summer Universiade 2017

George_D

30 minutos atrás, juddy96 disse:

The commentators kept talking about the Japanese coach that Taiwan brought in to help their program before their home Universiade, they went from basically nothing to 4 individual apparatus finals (by 4 different gymnasts!) and one gold at a high quality competition!

So they have a Japanese coach? Nice to know. But the talent is there, because the Taiwanese gymnast is very, very good. Pommel horse and parallel bars are two events I can barely force myself to watch. They are usually very boring. But I can watch the Taiwanese guy perform his routine all day long. It is that good. 

3 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

So they have a Japanese coach? Nice to know. But the talent is there, because the Taiwanese gymnast is very, very good. Pommel horse and parallel bars are two events I can barely force myself to watch. They are usually very boring. But I can watch the Taiwanese guy perform his routine all day long. It is that good. 

Yeah I think the guys name was like Shimada or something? Was involved in Dutch program before I think they said

17 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

Also having just looked him up, this guy was 22nd on Pommels at 2015 worlds, 6.100 D and 8.466 E = 14.566 under old points system