website statistics

Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022 Early Qualification Predictions

With winter sports starting up for the penultimate season before the 2022 Winter Olympic Games, I figured it was a good time to start this thread. Even with all the complications of the Covid-19 pandemic, I can’t stop my growing excitement for yet another Winter Olympics approaching. You can find the template for your predictions below.

:WHT ...

Team Size Prediction for Winter Olympic Games 2022 Beijing

Ski Sports

Alpine Skiing  () -

Cross Country Skiing  () -

Ski Jumping  () -

Nordic Combined  () -

Freestyle Skiing  () -

Snowboarding  () -

Biathlon  () -

Skating Sports

Speed Skating  () -

Short Track Speed Skating  () -

Figure Skating  () -

Sleigh Sports

Luge  () -

Skeleton  () -

Bobsleigh  () -

Team Sports

Curling  () -

Ice Hockey  () -

Total Optimistic Prediction  -  ()

Total Pessimistic Prediction  - ()

Total Realistic Prediction  -  ()

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

@NearPup unfortunately I can't find the detailed program on the net. Do you have it? I have found only a general calendar on wikipedia. But sadly no link attached.

here's the full schedule...

https://totallympics.com/topic/745-winter-olympic-games-2022-news/?do=findComment&comment=331868

@phelps THANK YOU!

Maybe we can try day-by-day Beijing predictions - what would we watch on every day, what are the most interesting events for us,  what are our medal predictions, how our national teams will be doing...

Like we did with Tokyo day-by-day medal predictions and what would-we-watch-today thread ;-)

@Benolympique@bmo@CCB@Col_Frost@OlympicsFan@hckosice@Jinzha@intoronto@dcro @Fly_like_a_don@Grassmarket @Gianlu33anyone interested? (sorry if I forgot somebody here)

We could do it in February, when there will be one year to go (hopefully these games will not be postponed).

Or in  Christmas / New Year time where there will be possibly more free time from work.

1 minute ago, Benolympique said:

I’m not very good at winter sports I focus on those in Tokyo! Then I would make the predictions

We have done Tokyo predictions day-by-day once already here. But - if Tokyo games will really happen (and I still have my inner fear that we can't be sure of it) we can do it again few weeks before the games, when the qualifications will be going to the end. That could be fun.