website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing FIS World Cup 2020 - 2021

hckošice

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

Johaug LOST a 10km race? Did she have a fall or something? Ran the wrong route? :mumble:

Diggins did a Diggins.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Thing is, I not sure how Chinese they are...they mostly seem to have Mongolian names.

Not really. At least those who competed in the World Cup in December seem to have what looks like (for the uneducated like us) a mix between a Mongolian and Chinese name. A logical guess would be they're from areas relatively close to Mongolia, which  think might also be more logical than coming from the big cities like Shanghai. Same thing in speed skating every now and then.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, rybak said:

Then we should aks about that @Vic Liu

I just searched their information. They are from Xinjiang, most probably Uighur or a little possibility of Kazak. Northern Xinjiang is a good place for skiing and many Chinese skiing athletes are from there. Actually most Chinese winter sports athletes are either from freezing North East or North West(Xinjiang).

2 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Jeez, I notice the Estonians now have twin sisters (I presume; for all I know they could be completely unrelated)  Keidy & Kaidy Kaasiku on the Women’s Tour.

Yep, and they also have a girl with surname Kaasik

obrázok.png