website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing FIS World Cup 2020 - 2021

hckošice

4 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

As always the weather and scenery in Südtirol are just perfect :hearts:

Best snow conditions for ages, it’s always been brown hills this last few years.

Dunno how this draw has been worked, but all the Swedes are going mid-race, all the Americans in the last four,  :mumble:

1 minute ago, Swewi said:

So the explaination to Frida Karlssons disapointing race today was an injury when she did chins on the hotel room in the morning. Not sure if she will continue the rest of the tour.:facepalm:

'did chins'? I'm sure it must be something like situps or some exercise, but I can't really figure out which one :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Awesome win for Diggins, and the way she finishes basically every race easily makes her one of my favourite athletes, always absolutely all-in :bowdown: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

'did chins'? I'm sure it must be something like situps or some exercise, but I can't really figure out which one :p 

Pull ups then :p The pole she was hanging from broke so she fell. 

22 minutes ago, Swewi said:

Pull ups then :p The pole she was hanging from broke so she fell. 

Ah, thanks :d No I knew it was an exercise but other than situps and pushups I don't know the name of any of them, so the fault was on me and my knowledge :lol: 

1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

US girls, without a budget, dominating Sweden and Russia, let alone the non-existence of Finland. :thumbup:  Whoever wins the Tour almost certainly wins the Overall Globe, so Jess is in pole-position for double history!

Absolutely love to see the Americans doing so well at the Tour this year, although need to see if they can keep it up once more of the races are primarily classic.

And boo to NBC and American television that they're not televising these races and instead just putting a world feed on a premium service.  What a shame this is the year they had to stop producing their own broadcasts