website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing FIS World Cup 2020 - 2021

hckošice

Tour de Ski (Val Mustair)

SUI.gif Val Müstair (SUI) - 1 January 2021 - 3 January 2021 SUI.gif

Women's 10km Classical Mass Start (4/15)
Final Results

SWE.gif SVAHN Linn
30:09.9

RUS.gif STUPAK Yulia
30:10.6

USA.gif DIGGINS Jessie
30:10.7

Full Final Results HERE
Tour de Ski Provisional Standing after Stage 2/8 HERE

Tour de Ski (Val Mustair)

SUI.gif Val Müstair (SUI) - 1 January 2021 - 3 January 2021 SUI.gif

Men's 15km Classical Mass Start (4/15)
Final Results

RUS.gif BOLSHUNOV Alexander
34:09.8

SUI.gif COLOGNA Dario
34:33.3

RUS.gif YAKIMUSHKIN Ivan
34:35.1

Full Final Results HERE
Tour de Ski Provisional Standing after Stage 2/8 HERE

32 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Okay, the men’s 15km has sold me on having ski cross elements in the cross country course - the near fight between the two Russians who crashed into each other was fun xD

What was funny was that the English-language ES commentators had just been talking about how the Russian skiers always worked well as a team, unlike the Norwegians etc who were always competing against each other.

1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

What was funny was that the English-language ES commentators had just been talking about how the Russian skiers always worked well as a team, unlike the Norwegians etc who were always competing against each other.

You really miss out on that kind of unintended comedy when you watch the commentary-free clean feed on Peacock.

2 hours ago, NearPup said:

Okay, the men’s 15km has sold me on having ski cross elements in the cross country course - the near fight between the two Russians who crashed into each other was fun xD

That was just a regular turn though :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I saw a good bet for Manificat having the fastest time today at odds of 9, but couldn't bet (not more than 1 or 2 euros anyway since my account is completely limited in the one bookmaker that had this bet). As expected after yesterday's performance, he was really strong indeed, but I think Spitsov managed to beat him by 0,3 seconds :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!