website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing FIS World Cup 2020 - 2021

hckošice

So disapointed. The feeling is that they are more afraid of not doing as Norway than for the virus. Can FIS go on with events without Nor, Swe and Fin?
I really hope they come to senses and participate in tor de ski.

1 hour ago, Swewi said:

So disapointed. The feeling is that they are more afraid of not doing as Norway than for the virus. Can FIS go on with events without Nor, Swe and Fin?

Yes, FIS can definitely go on without those countries. It's not ideal and obviously the sport would pretty much collapse if they withdraw forever, but not if it's for a month or so.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Finland and Sweden are out of Davos and Dresden by the way, and not (yet) out of the Tour de Ski?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Wow, translate this piece. Surely it's some sort of editorial? That is one pathetically written item :rofl: 

https://www.ski-nordique.net/ski-de-fond-la-coupe-du-monde-doit-se-poursuivre.6350737-138912.html

On 02/12/2020 at 12:34, Swewi said:

They only will participate if the FIS reduce the Tour de ski to one or two venues.

Can me anybody help with the Nation Cup Ranking?

Germany earned 6th place at Ruka (pursuit) and 25th place in summary from Florian Notz. 

But in the Nation Cup Ranking there are only 4 points counted for them.

Why?