website statistics

Luge FIL World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

Great to have John Morgan 'back' this weekend, yet another advantage of the work at home situation. Who cares about miles per hour and kilometers per hour, sleds have only 'speed': 118 speed, 120 speed, 114 speed :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

So pretty much everything is cancelled on Eurosport today, yet they prefer showing replays, instead of live luge... 

I'm glad they do the same here, the Dutch luge commentator can't pronounce half of the names and words so I'm enjoying https://video.fil-luge.org/ :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

It's not much of a race anymore though, Repilov had the luck to start somewhere halfway down the list and after that the track just completely died :lol: 

I mean, Ludwig ended up 0,7 secondes behind him, Pavlichenko didn't even stay within a second!

Loch keeping it to 0,602 seconds is quite an achievement.

Tim's response: "That's very true. I'm not going to spread the gossip myself, but certainly a lot of people know what you're referring to."

Next stop after Altenberg: Bone Town :bounce:

Curious to see how fast the track will deteriorate in run two. Of course the later sliders just had no chance at all anymore, but Loch could move up a whole lot of places. Also David Gleirscher at 0,304 seconds and Fedorov at 0,262 seconds are still in it, although if it's like this run they'll face just as useless of a track as Repilov himself so they might not be able to make that up.