website statistics

Sailing EUROSAF RS:X European Championships 2020

Totallympics

Palma Čargo made a cheap mistake yesterday (thought a race got abandoned; protested but failed), so it will be an uphill battle from here on.

Well, here we are. Historic, first Olympic sailing medals (incl. gold) from Rio will be followed by record low attendence at the following games. Only in Croatia.

#banbestmen

Still bronze for Badloe. In my opinion the best chance for The Netherlands to win an Olympic gold medal next year. Unfortunately a very weak first part this week. Last 6 six races 2-8-2-1-1-1 a lot better.

Which of the two Israeli will go to the Olympics?

3 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Olympic Pass if for the NOC, not for the athletes. So Israeli federation can send who they want

4 hours ago, CCB said:

Still bronze for Badloe. In my opinion the best chance for The Netherlands to win an Olympic gold medal next year. Unfortunately a very weak first part this week. Last 6 six races 2-8-2-1-1-1 a lot better.

Which of the two Israeli will go to the Olympics?

It will be determined in March, there is an inner contest between the two, right now Zuberi has advantage but really tiny one, so most likely in March we all know for sure, personally i prefer Cohen but it’s just me

btw in the women’s competition Katy will represent us.