website statistics

Sport Climbing IFSC European Championships 2020

Laraja

Wow, a false start in either of the two runs means you're whole qualifying result doesn't count? What kind of stupidity is that? :yikes: 

I know a false start = out in KO, but if you've had a time in run one and then a false start in run two, what on earth is the reasoning behind cancelling the time you already set?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Could someone make sense for me what happens now in this competition? How many are in the finals tomorrow?

I get it now.  It's 8. 

What I wanna know how did Meshkova went from being 20th in lead to being 4th. Some kind of protest? 

Jerjej Kruder finishing 8th in speed but then 13th and 14th in boulder and lead in this field...that is some disappointment :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Do the commentators genuinely not use any sort of Excel or calculator while commentating the combined finals? :p 

I mean, again they were just wrong: with Adamovska still to go in the lead, they said Gejo's Olympic hopes were over....which is just not true at all. If Adamovska were to top the lead route faster than Meshkova, it was Gejo who'd go to the Olympics, otherwise it'd be Meshkova. Small chance for the Serbian of course, but not impossible at all.

And yes, I'm late in watching :p