website statistics

Sport Climbing IFSC European Championships 2020

Laraja

I made compilation what combination qualifications and finals would look like if athletes would take the same results as in classic competition.

Women's Final:

1. :RUS Meshkova 6 pts.

2. :SRB Gejo 45 pts.

3. :POL A. Kałucka 56 pts.

4. :RUS Krasovskaia 64 pts.

5. :BEL Caulier 70 pts.

6. :CZE Adamovska 80 pts.

7. :POL N. Kałucka 96 pts.

8. :GER Meul 126 pts.

Men's Final:

1. :RUS Luzhetskii 20 pts.

2. :SUI Lehmann 28 pts.

3. :BEL Collin 40 pts.

4. :SLO Kruder 48 pts.

5. :RUS Iarilovets 63 pts.

6. :UKR Boldyrev 64 pts.

7. :ISR Marcus 108 pts.

8. :SLO Peharc 140 pts.

To be fair, I'm not sure if there will 6 or 8 athletes in final. I counted as it was at WCh.

Has there been a protest against Fakirianov's lead result? Just wondering, I didn't have time to read up on that and watch everything after the competition ended, but I did notice he seemed to stand on a bolt for a few seconds. The angle made it hard to see though, maybe he had his foot a centimeter or two above the bolt instead of right on top of it.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, Illya said:

So , results of heats in quals isn't important? 

They are. For seed in play-offs (1st vs 16th, 2nd vs 15th etc.) and for places 17-20. And also for tie breaker, I think (for example when two athletes fall off from wall).

34 minutes ago, Col_Frost said:

They are. For seed in play-offs (1st vs 16th, 2nd vs 15th etc.) and for places 17-20. And also for tie breaker, I think (for example when two athletes fall off from wall).

I mean places in QHeats. What changes are in Lead and Boulder?

5 minutes ago, Illya said:

I mean places in QHeats. What changes are in Lead and Boulder?

You mean qualifications that already was? Yeah, that don't matter anymore.

But I'm not sure if I made a mistake writing about speed in combined. Play-offs may be only in final, not in qualifications. I can't remember...

Where can I find those handy PDF's with results? The IFSC website does have a sort of results page, but it also functions as a live standings page, without saying whether or not the competition is finished yet, so that's not very useful :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Where can I find those handy PDF's with results? The IFSC website does have a sort of results page, but it also functions as a live standings page, without saying whether or not the competition is finished yet, so that's not very useful :p 

All the PDF are here

https://www.ifsc-climbing.org/index.php/component/ifsc/?view=event&WetId=1166