website statistics

Sport Climbing IFSC European Championships 2020

Laraja

Since a long time, the qualifiers return!

The starters for this tournament have been updated since some months ago.

I don't think we will have many additions from now, so we'll have climbers from these countries:

:BEL:CRO:ISR:SUI:SWE:SRB:GER:CZE:LAT:POL:GBR:SVK:LTU:UKR:RUS:SLO

PS: There's no register for Combined Event, so I believe all the climbers registered in all three disciplines are going to participate at the combined event.

1 hour ago, Laraja said:

PS: There's no register for Combined Event, so I believe all the climbers registered in all three disciplines are going to participate at the combined event.

Not exactly. Top 20 climbers from ones who will compete in all three disciplines will qualify to combination. Or at least that's how it was at WCh.

14 minutes ago, Col_Frost said:

Not exactly. Top 20 climbers from ones who will compete in all three disciplines will qualify to combination. Or at least that's how it was at WCh.

Nice point. I haven't noticed that, then I looked for this info and I found:

At stake is one ticket for men and one for women, which will be played out on the basis of the all-around discipline on November 20-29. However, the fight for them will begin from the first days of the tournament: according to the results of their performance at the European Championships in individual disciplines (speed, bouldering and difficulty), twenty strongest all-rounders will be determined, who will be allowed to qualify for the all-around.

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

WHAT TIME! Just WOW! :woot:For the frist time a woman reach to finish the climb with less than 7 seconds!

IFSC: and is the second woman in Sport Climbing history to break the 7-second barrier!

Huh? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

No planned live streams on YouTube by the way :yikes: 

Won't it be shown anywhere?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!