website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

Interesting start list for tomorrow. 

France,Norway,Sweden,Russia and Italy kept their best for single mixed relay while Austria, Ukraine, Belarus and some others kept their best for Mixed Relay. If I am not wrong single mixed relay was neglected last year by top teams meaning countries like Estonia had a WC medal in the event .

No relays for Korea. They are basically sacrificing women's relay qualificatoin with these absences.

Meanwhile, our squad should definitely avoid the last place in the single mixed relay. Romania will be a sitting duck. Slovakia, Japan, Moldova should be beatable too.

#banbestmen

27 minutes ago, dcro said:

No relays for Korea. They are basically sacrificing women's relay qualificatoin with these absences.

Meanwhile, our squad should definitely avoid the last place in the single mixed relay. Romania will be a sitting duck. Slovakia, Japan, Moldova should be beatable too.

Lithuania will make themselves beatable too. We're godawful in single-mixed and we're sending Tomas, who has somewhat of an 60% hitrate this season.

The US have in recent years had Dunklee, Egan, Nordgren and Doherty.  With both on the same day they have added Brown and Reid to the mixed with Dunkler and Doherty on the single mixed.  Dunklee is usually good in the relay, but her form is not good right now.

A small late christmas present :d

A short montage of shots before yesterdays pursuit. Ivona Fialková was the lone SVK competitior yesterday in Oberhof.

If it always interested you how the last minutes/hours before a WC start looks like.

Here is a nice video about the pre-start routine. Enjoy :)

On 21/12/2020 at 02:00, Werloc said:

You can make your guesses which nation is going to become the 7th nation in the medal table. My money's on Austria.

I just noticed that with Lisa Theresa Hauser's double, I was actually right :p 

I remembered this thing only when I thought that this could be the first Russian podium today.