website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

4 hours ago, phelps said:

and those idiots want to get rid of the 15/20km individual race...:facepalm: :wall:

because it doesn't fit the average tv audience, they say...:hairpull:

Obvious horseshit! The classic individuals offer more unpredictability compared to the super sprint crap!

4 hours ago, phelps said:

and those idiots want to get rid of the 15/20km individual race...:facepalm: :wall:

because it doesn't fit the average tv audience, they say...:hairpull:

'Idiots' is such a tame word for what I would call individuals that want to ditch individuals. Easily the best biathlon race for me, nothing comes near it. 

I think the short individual actually has more reliance on the shooting than the individual does.  I love the way that there seems to be at least one person that you would not have guessed on the podium.  Also, that Lowell Bailey won the Individual, it has a special place in my heart.

11 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

What a crazy last lap again!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Simon, I really can't believe her :lol: another MS win :bowdown:

Another podium for Hauser, she's really amazing this season!

And tomorrow a bad relay again :d Fastest ski speed again and also good ski speed from Bescond and Braisaz, much better than in Individual. Chevalier looked really tired.

Maybe they should put her on the first leg tomorrow, that she can regenerate a bit.

15 minutes ago, JonPhi said:

And tomorrow a bad relay again :d Fastest ski speed again and also good ski speed from Bescond and Braisaz, much better than in Individual. Chevalier looked really tired.

Maybe they should put her on the first leg tomorrow, that she can regenerate a bit.

A bad relay today too because this season we can't have two good races in one day :lol: (and also because I don't like the relay and the order they chose for today)

Her ski speed is really weird, one race she's tired and the other she's flying!

Good race from Bescond indeed!

Yeah it's a good thing for Chevalier that there's a break next week.