website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

What. A. Race :hyper: I am speechless :bowdown: I'm so happy for Simon and Preuss!!! That last lap was stressful, it looked like they were both really tired and the group behind was gonna overtake them, then Preuss looked better and Simon tired, and then Simon looked better :lol:

Sad for Hauser, a fall at the worst time possible :(

24 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Wierer the only one of the top 15 to shoot 5/5 in the third shoot, now has huge lead!  Italians plan of putting her on Leg 4 yesterday has worked perfectly!  :hatoff:

Nooooooooo!

Wierer was on 3rd leg yesterday as always this season :d

Both races today were amazing :bowdown:  Oberhof is usually not amongst my favorite rounds of the season, but this year the conditions, the snow, the races, everything was picturesque. I'm actually a bit sad we are leaving. I don't remember so much snow since they stopped going to Khanty-Mansiysk. 

26 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Both races today were amazing :bowdown:  Oberhof is usually not amongst my favorite rounds of the season, but this year the conditions, the snow, the races, everything was picturesque. I'm actually a bit sad we are leaving. I don't remember so much snow since they stopped going to Khanty-Mansiysk. 

It was the complete opposite of last season :lol: I've never liked Oberhof that much either but this year the conditions were exceptional, there wasn't even fog!