website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

Why oh WHY did Justine shoot like that? :facepalm::facepalm: She is not a fast shooter and suddenly she wants to do a fast shooting as if it was just training, that was just irresponsible, I don't understand why she did that. That's a great opportunity for a victory completely wasted...

6 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

Why oh WHY did Justine shoot like that? :facepalm::facepalm: She is not a fast shooter and suddenly she wants to do a fast shooting as if it was just training, that was just irresponsible, I don't understand why she did that. That's a great opportunity for a victory completely wasted...

And Simon on the last position is also not a good choice. Chevalier should race last and Simon on second.

1 minute ago, JonPhi said:

And Simon on the last position is also not a good choice. Chevalier should race last and Simon on second.

I agree, I feel like Chevalier is the most reliable biathlete in our relay, she has the experience (even though Braisaz and Simon despite their relatively young age already have experience in the relay, especially Justine), and her shooting is overall good.

Great result for Belarus with this 2nd place, it was nice to see their happiness at the finish!

On 15/01/2021 at 13:52, Werloc said:

It's hard to say, but I always struggle to bet for France in the relays, because someone usually has a meltdown. Simon and Braisaz are also pretty unpredictable shooters, even if fast, they can have good days, but they also have really really bad days.

Since Hettich and Hammerschmidt are shooting very well, Preuss is pretty good and Herrmann is regaining some of her form, perhaps I'd lean towards them? Sweden is not having too good of a time in Oberhof, so it's tough to say if they can challenge for the 1st spot. Belarus and Austria could do something on a good day. 

Can I pretend that I called it? :p