website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

17 minutes ago, dcro said:

Can you believe that Benedikt Doll has an Olympic medal in pursuit??

If there ever was a proof of how ludicrous that event really is...

I don't need that proof :lol: I like it as a World Cup event, not as a separate Olympic medal event

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Tarjei with his first win in a pretty long time, second place for Peiffer, I'm happy :cheer: 

Excellent result for my team's Benjamin Weger, too bad he didn't get his first podium since the dawn of time.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

It's a political move against the Cross-country's leadership ;)

:lol: 

Mixed feelings for Lithuania today, the shooting was off for Vytautas Strolia, but the others shot well, just not enough pace on the skis.

Takeaway result here is the 66th place from Linas Banys, with 0+0 shooting. It's his PB result, previously it was 76th from Soldier Hollow, so it's nice to see that he's improving.

Pretty respectable from Maksim Fomin, knowing that he was thrust into World Cup earlier than expected, due to Kaukėnas illness. Good to see he kept it together on the shooting range today and only missed the final shot.

49th and 60th for Karol and Vytautas. I'd expect Karol to at least get to 40th if he's missing one shot and as for Vytautas, nearly all of his missed shots are the second shot, he needs to fix that. Doubt he's gonna run in the pursuit from that 60th place.