website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I don't know, Scandinavian names and surnames are easier for me to pronounce than Eastern ones. 

Perhaps it's because those languages have germanic roots and are somewhat similar to English.

Fair enough. Stvrtecky sounds a lot like our word for Thursday, so it feels indeed quite natural for me. :p

#banbestmen

9 minutes ago, rybak said:

@hckosice Fialkova's sisters will compete in Hochfilzen? 

I wonder if we will see a Chinese athletes in this season :mumble:

Well, that is the plan. We do not have any update from their camp so far, so hopefully everything is OK and we will finally be able to start collecting points from Hochfilzen

1 hour ago, Werloc said:

I would appreciate if you kept Szczurek out of the team though, he is causing me the same amount of pain as people like Stvrtecky or Fratzscher.

Quite funny enough coming from a Lithuanian :dCorrect spelling of women's Lithuanian surnames is I believe for majority of this world sometimes like solving examples from nuclear physics.

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Quite funny enough coming from a Lithuanian :dCorrect spelling of women's Lithuanian surnames is I believe for majority of this world sometimes like solving examples from nuclear physics.

Leščinskaitė probably sounds extremely pronouncable to everyone here, what are you talking about??? :wacko:

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Yeah, that is one of the easier :lol: what is the name of that women who won Sydney 2000 gold in Skeet ?

Wait, I remembered Dzindzaletaitė :lol: this one probably looks good for you.

And that was Daina Gudzinevičiūtė, our LTOK president for I don't know how many years now. Virgilijus Alekna tried to beat her this year, but lost. 

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

Wait, I remembered Dzindzaletaitė :lol: this one probably looks good for you.

And that was Daina Gudzinevičiūtė, our LTOK president for I don't know how many years now. Virgilijus Alekna tried to beat her this year, but lost. 

Nightmare of every dyslexic :lol: