website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I'm not sure if was Austrialia or Greenland... I will check my notes after the winter sport full-immersion :p

Yeah, people often confuse Australia & Greenland.  It’s the kangaroos.  :teacher:

7 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I'm not sure if was Austrialia or Greenland... I will check my notes after the winter sport full-immersion :p

Fairly sure it was Greenland, I do remember Ukaleq has a brother :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Are you sure about that? I've never heard of her having a (biathlete) brother, let alone one competing at an international level. I haven't heard much of Jeremy Flanagan anymore in recent times and I think Jethro Mahon is still a while away from WC level. There's Damon Morton as well, brother of Darcie Morton if I'm not mistaken, but again, fairly sure he's not at WC level yet..

Scratch this, partially. Damon Morton can never compete or even train anymore, he has a health problem because of which anything with a high intensity is strictly off limits due to serious danger. There's no cure for it apparently, it can only be treated to keep it under control while not exercising too hard. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Scratch this, partially. Damon Morton can never compete or even train anymore, he has a health problem because of which anything with a high intensity is strictly off limits due to serious danger. There's no cure for it apparently, it can only be treated to keep it under control while not exercising too hard. 

Wow, that’s the same thing I have!  Sitting in a comfortable chair & eating chocolate is the only thing that helps.  :champion:

55 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

Thanks to the brand new Blue Bib, we can look at the ages of the athletes a bit more closely ...

So for the women : 54 point scorers, 14 U25 (96+) within which only one U23 :SWE (98+) 

For the men : 48 point scorers, 5 U25, 1 U23 (Tuomas Harjula :FIN)

Makes sense why they made it U25. There are a lot of teams where you don't really get to make the team in your early twenties and those youngsters that do make it, are usually not high scorers.

Very poor Performance from Simon so far! It already has been shown in Wiesbaden and at France Championships that she is far a way from fast skiing, but that was so terrible These two Days. In My opinion she would not even make the Relay Team (Bescond - Brasiaz - Chevalier C. - Chevalier A.). That‘s so dissapointing After Last Season.

She reminds me a lot To Marie Laure Brunet. Fast and Good shooting, But so Slow on Skis.

By the way Great Performance from Anais Chevalier. Last Race in March 2019 and today fourth fastest ski Time. I‘m impressed ... could be the leading french Women this year, because Braisaz‘s shooting Time is ...