website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

Also, don't forget to pick your team for the contest here everyone!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yep, always right after the Team Captain's Meeting (where the draw is done), which is usually held roughly between 17:00 and 19:00 local time. They do the draw at the TCM and once the TCM is finished, the lists are published rather quickly.

Usually there is a PDF for the allocation of the shooting range for trainings a day earlier, which is usually mostly interesting in the IBU Cup to see if there's any new or rare nation participating :p 

Speaking of range allocation, I see China missing, Romania.

There's Serbia and Greece in though

I read that China is having some issues, COVID and military related to getting biathletes out of the country.  I know some Romanians tested positive for COVID, so that might be why they are not there.

Glad to see that Greece and Serbia are there.  

9 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Romania missing is a little surprising, I'm sure they were in those Swedish races last week or so?

Ah, COVID. Not at all surprised by Greece, I believe Angelis is usually there, but Serbia is interesting.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

38 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Elena Chirkova is in Finland. I saw in her insta story but she speak in russian so i can’t translate what she is saying. 

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Romania missing is a little surprising, I'm sure they were in those Swedish races last week or so?

Ah, COVID. Not at all surprised by Greece, I believe Angelis is usually there, but Serbia is interesting.

Wasn't there one Korean who switched to Serbia? :p

#banbestmen