website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

13 minutes ago, hckosice said:

our reporter claims otherwise. Only the coach was reportedly positive. Swenn-Larson was not allowed to race only on the basis of the new covid-19 protocol, despite the fact that she had 5 negative tests in the last 10 days.

I suppose your Slovakian is better than my Italian :d  One has to say this looks like a backlash from the Swedish covid strategy that looks totally misguided with every week.

It seems like another Shiffrin vs Vlhova battle but Liensberger only 0.52 behind.

That is an excellent run for Liensberger.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Monzanator said:

I suppose your Slovakian is better than my Italian :d  One has to say this looks like a backlash from the Swedish covid strategy that looks totally misguided with every week.

It seems like another Shiffrin vs Vlhova battle but Liensberger only 0.52 behind.

Yep, Vlhová´s journey in the WC is obviously one of the RTVS priorities, so we have all the informations from first hand :d

Thoma the Italian coach of the :SWE team was tested positive, and since the new FIS Covid-19 protocole forbids the whole team to compete in the stage if one of the given team (athlete or coach or even supporting staff) was positive.

This started a war, Brignone or even Pinturault already have loudly opposed this protocol and are calling for an change of this rule before the next stage. FIS in the other side argue that no team was opposed when this decision was approved during the last meeting.

BTW: If you are interested about some news From Petra camp, she has a new private plane this season only for her and her team, which will transport them between the individual resorts.

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Yep, Vlhová´s journey in the WC is obviously one of the RTVS priorities, so we have all the informations from first hand :d

Thoma the Italian coach of the :SWE team was tested positive, and since the new FIS Covid-19 protocole forbids the whole team to compete in the stage if one of the given team (athlete or coach or even supporting staff) was positive.

This started a war, Brignone or even Pinturault already have loudly opposed this protocol and are calling for an change of this rule before the next stage. FIS in the other side argue that no team was opposed when this decision was approved during the last meeting.

BTW: If you are interested about some news From Petra camp, she has a new private plane this season only for her and her team, which will transport them between the individual resorts.

Yeah, I tuned in half-way through Vlhova's ES interview and she said it's been three weeks without her team which makes Swenn Larsson's coach positive test even more silly. I suppose Slovakia's entire winter sports rests on the shoulder of one woman :p

5 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Yeah, I tuned in half-way through Vlhova's ES interview and she said it's been three weeks without her team which makes Swenn Larsson's coach positive test even more silly. I suppose Slovakia's entire winter sports rests on the shoulder of one woman :p

we really do not have much world or even europe class athletes, summer or winter sports combined, so, it is understandable that we protect and "pamper" our only jewel. :p  but yeah she must face also so big pressure and responsibility on her shoulder, that is really insane for a still so young girl

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

we really do not have much world or even europe class athletes, summer or winter sports combined, so, it is understandable that we protect and "pamper" our only jewel. :p  but yeah she must face also so big pressure and responsibility on her shoulder, that is really insane for a still so young girl

Other than Vlhova and Sagan you probably don't have a world class athlete since Hamsik is kinda enjoying a semi-retirement in the Gulf. And canoeing doesn't really count in the global picture :evil: 25 years old is prime age rather than "young" :p

2 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Other than Vlhova and Sagan you probably don't have a world class athlete since Hamsik is kinda enjoying a semi-retirement in the Gulf. And canoeing doesn't really count in the global picture :evil: 25 years old is prime age rather than "young" :p

Hamšík is in China, Weiss was the one who was trolling in the gulf.

Yeah, maybe, but still too much nation´s sport responsibilty and pressure at 25 when you are basically alone in the whole country to face it