website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

Such a pitty for this mistake costed too much...but, well, that´s the prize for being from a mini-team and starting with bib 2 without real informations from the piste.

Hard luck, without the mistake it would be surely somewhere around top 10. Maybe with a higher bib and opportunity to watch some runs of previous racers...

anyway

so 19th and 11 points, still better than nothing from a quite challenging Super-G I guess, sadly, losing 20 pts to Gisin and 68 to Bassino.

but let see the positive side, Petra is clearly showing signs of improvement also in speed events.

In other hand, Nice win for Lara Gut-BEHRAMI, so happy for her.

18 DNF or DSQ is another prove of how difficult was this Super-G, some coaches really don´t like girls, the french coach who set todays track is one of them I assume :p

Any news about Wengen? Our commentator was talking today, that there is a high chance of canceling the round, because of large Covid numbers in the area around it. He said also, that if that happens, they would try to have the round in another Swiss resort. So please St Moritz, Lenzerhaide, Crans-Montana, Zinal, anyone stand up, because we can't lose 2 DHs in the already scarce speed calendar..

9 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Any news about Wengen? Our commentator was talking today, that there is a high chance of canceling the round, because of large Covid numbers in the area around it. He said also, that if that happens, they would try to have the round in another Swiss resort. So please St Moritz, Lenzerhaide, Crans-Montana, Zinal, anyone stand up, because we can't lose 2 DHs in the already scarce speed calendar..

I read the races will be held in Wengen