45.69Big Final

NOR.gif KRISTOFFERSEN Henrik
45.80Big Final

GER.gif SCHMID Alexander
45.93Small Final

Full Results HERE
Semifinals HERE Quarterfinals HERE Round of 16 HERE
Full Qualifications Results HERE

Considering she announced it a few days ago....that's the overall World Cup decided in November :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Considering she announced it a few days ago....that's the overall World Cup decided in November :lol: 

Why ? There still 31 Women races remaining this season, I really dont get how te overall WC should be already decided with all DH and SG still to be raced and Mikaela can perfectly win all the GS or SL until the end of the season :dunno:

9 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Why ? There still 31 Women races remaining this season, I really dont get how te overall WC should be already decided with all DH and SG still to be raced and Mikaela can perfectly win all the GS or SL until the end of the season :dunno:

In theory, she can (if she competes), yes.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

31 minutes ago, hckosice said:

LIke @heywoodu said, she can skip more races this season and maybe only forcus for the World Champs. That would mean the overall globe is decided already. No way Vlhova skips even one race this season IMO.

Just came here to check whether or not I had missed something, but apparently it's quite new :p 

Right when I actually didn't forget the Predictor :(