website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

5 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I don't know exactly if the draw is rescheduled a bit, but I definitely think it would help to know the exact number of nations participating before preparing the final tables for the day :p

The draw is scheduled for 19:00, which fits better for our Mexican amigo. The wait is for Egypt (@thepharoah seemed to be able to vote today, so I still have hope) and for Tunisia (@amen09 said earlier in the week he'll vote, so I'm hoping he can, and @tuniscof showed up today as a new voter, who can hopefully vote today to make sure Tunisia is in).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, tuniscof said:

Egypt and Tunisia are participating ;) 

A country is only officially 'in' once at least one member has their votes sent :p 

The deadline to send the votes was officially last night, but of course today is fine too. Both countries haven't voted yet, as soon as someone does, the country is in.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Werloc said:

I don't know exactly if the draw is rescheduled a bit, but I definitely think it would help to know the exact number of nations participating before preparing the final tables for the day :p

So what should we do here.

Shall I include Egypt & Tunisia?

6 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

So what should we do here.

Shall I include Egypt & Tunisia?

I would go with that, yes. Both countries have a jury member who has at least been online in the past two days or so, so it should work out fine.

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

Include Nigeria as well, I have a song in mind for them that we could use :p

"That sounds fun and original!"

In b4 a repeat of the Somalia pick :lol:

Just now, Werloc said:

If you let me pick a Nigerian song for this competition, I can guarantee you a top 33 finish at the least. 

Yeah and that Somalian song would have finished in the top-5 for sure.