website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

18 minutes ago, Cobi said:

It is funny because Ireland has been my first reserve twice (in both cases the song was ranked in my top12 at some point of the decision process but it fell a few places in the last listening) and 3rd or 4th reserve the other time, so I would say that is quite likely that Ireland will get some points from Spain in 2021. At least I voted for Costa Rica in the special edition. :lol:   

No worries, just a little joke. I just have to try and try again :)

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Yes, they are out.

Aside from Italy, :AUS:AUT:CHI:LAT:MAR:SUI:UKR:URU:VIE are still in it...

Then basically only :ITA is in The Committee from "active" countries. It will be difficult to get some of these countries in next contests, maybe only Chile and Ukraine or Uruguay.

@Roy from :LBN is registered on forum since 2016 but he never participated again in any contest. I saw him lately active on facebook. I hope that for next contest we will convice him to return to the competition :fingers:

I don't have record for my earlier votes, but starting with 2016 there are the results:

TISCSTAT.png

Russia is the only one to score twice 12, Brazil got 4 medals in total, Denmark is the most consistent - the only time they didn't get points was the time they won! Slovenia is on the rise having scored consistently in the last two years. Lithuania is the only one with the full set of medals and total of 38 countries scored! Malta was awarded points at 5 out of 10 editions but four times it was 1 point only! Poland, the regular participant scored only once and it was 12. Czechs being quite irregular got points for the very first time this year. Some of the regular participants that are yet to score are USA, Germany, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece.

6 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

I don't have record for my earlier votes, but starting with 2016 there are the results:

TISCSTAT.png

Russia is the only one to score twice 12, Brazil got 4 medals in total, Denmark is the most consistent - the only time they didn't get points was the time they won! Ireland in serious trouble - haven't scored for the last two years and their place apparently overtook Slovenia! Lithuania is the only one with the full set of medals and total of 38 countries scored! Malta was awarded points at 5 out of 10 editions but four times it was 1 point only! Poland, the regular participant scored only once and it was 12. Czechs being quite irregular got points for the very first time this year. Some of the regular participants that are yet to score are USA, Germany, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece.

Hmm, I’m pretty sure you voted for A Labour Of Love in the TISC Annual 2020? 

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

Hmm, I’m pretty sure you voted for Labour Of Love in the TISC Annual 2020? 

Omg you are right! I put in my table 8 for Italy instead for Ireland, I need to visit an eye doctor, apparently I can't differ the colours of the flags properly :lol:

6 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Omg you are right! I put in my table 8 for Italy instead for Ireland, I need to visit an eye doctor, apparently I can't differ the colours of the flags properly :lol:

I can find your 2015 votes also if you want them? Possibly also have your TISC Open 2014 somewhere too when you were part of a 7 member Serbian jury :p