website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

france-flag-animation.gif

FRANCE

Bonsoir/bonjour tout le monde, nous sommes très heureux d’être encore une fois présents pour la compétition la plus excitante de l’année ! Voici nos votes :

Good evening/Hello everyone, we are very happy to be here again for the most exciting contest of the year ! Here are our votes :

:LTU

Lithuania 10
:ROU Romania 9
:BUL Bulgaria 8
:CHN China 7
:POR Portugal 6
:NED Netherlands 5
:IRL Ireland 4
:ESP Spain 3
:NZL New Zealand 2
:DEN Denmark 1

1 minute ago, kungshamra71 said:

Oh that’s right I forgot the fries that you guys eat it not as sidedish, but just as fries. With Mayo.

I used to be a ketchup-only and now I can’t imagine fries without Mayo.

I guess it’s contagious haha

Ketchup on fries is seriously a waste of good fries, ugh. It often does come as a sidedish when ordering something in a restaurant, having it as a whole meal is usually more for fastfood situations or at home (often on a Sunday :p).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

I'm surprised the Netherlands kept their perfect Top 20 record with... whatever that song was.

I was definitely not going for the win with that one, but for once really wanted to show a mostly Dutch genre of music, or at least one that started growing here :d 

Personally I'm not the biggest fan of Happy Hardcore, but I do like this one, Have you ever been mellow and a few others :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Ketchup on fries is seriously a waste of good fries, ugh. It often does come as a sidedish when ordering something in a restaurant, having it as a whole meal is usually more for fastfood situations or at home (often on a Sunday :p).

yeah I meant places like febo and other fries place where they sell... fries. 

which was super hero for me but then I got used and sometimes we get some as fast food.

also I forgot about something really good as well: kapsalon!! So good and SO F*CKING UNHEALTHY! :lol:

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Fries with ketchup ??

Ad-Rock Reaction GIF by Beastie Boys