website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

Just now, Dragon said:

Or maybe the F1 qualifying is a sign one of the leaders will make a sprint for the finish line?

The F1 qualifying coincided with me having mixed up Portugal and Poland once...it was just as messy :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Meanwhile I'm watching Malta - Andorra on TV, where it was 0-1 at 50 minutes. I posted some templates, looked again and it was 2-1 :yikes: 

A sign?

Nice try.

Good luck convincing us that this sea of establishment will turn their back on Ireland. :p

25  :GER Germany Lean PE  
26  :EGY Egypt Lean PE Charity Possible
27  :INA Indonesia Safe AE Charity Possible
28  :CAN Canada Tilt PE  
Dinner break
29  :FRA France Tilt PE  
30  :CZE Czech Republic Tilt AE  
31  :HUN Hungary Lean PE  
32  :KAZ Kazakhstan Lean PE  
33  :GRE Greece Safe AE Charity Alert
34  :MEX Mexico Tilt PE  
35  :MLT Malta Lean PE  

#banbestmen

Considering this, I'll wait a minute or two longer for our German juror.

VFdpdLR.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Meanwhile I'm watching Malta - Andorra on TV, where it was 0-1 at 50 minutes. I posted some templates, looked again and it was 2-1 :yikes: 

A sign?

At least something is getting right at the moment. Trying to juggle between watching the match and keeping up with all these post.

Should anyone like to watch the match, you can try to access it from this link https://www.tvm.com.mt/mt/tvmi/live/?st=tvm2

Forza Malta

germany-flag-animation.gif

GERMANY

Hallo und Grüße aus Deutschland an alle Teilnehmer. Es fiel der Jury schwer eine Rangliste zu erstellen,  aber schließlich haben wir uns auf folgendes geeinigt:

Hello and greetings from Germany to all of you. For the German jury it was an extremely tough choice to make, but finally it all settled to the following ranking which I hereby disclose:

:CAN

Canada 10
:MLT Malta 9
:ITA Italy 8
:MDA Moldova 7
:IRL Ireland 6
:ESP Spain 5
:CHN China 4
:DEN Denmark 3
:GRE Greece 2
:NZL New Zealand 1

Just now, dcro said:

Nice try.

Good luck convincing us that this sea of establishment will turn their back on Ireland. :p

25  :GER Germany Lean PE  
26  :EGY Egypt Lean PE Charity Possible
27  :INA Indonesia Safe AE Charity Possible
28  :CAN Canada Tilt PE  
Dinner break
29  :FRA France Tilt PE  
30  :CZE Czech Republic Tilt AE  
31  :HUN Hungary Lean PE  
32  :KAZ Kazakhstan Lean PE  
33  :GRE Greece Safe AE Charity Alert
34  :MEX Mexico Tilt PE  
35  :MLT Malta Lean PE  

I can't, the charity alert near Greece literally just killed me :lol:

1 minute ago, Glen said:

At least something is getting right at the moment. Trying to juggle between watching the match and keeping up with all these post.

Should anyone like to watch the match, you can try to access it from this link https://www.tvm.com.mt/mt/tvmi/live/?st=tvm2

Forza Malta

For whatever reason the main sports channel is showing it on one of their channels at the moment :d On their main channel actually, ever since F1 qualifying finished.