website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

19 minutes ago, Dragon said:

And this is the British equivalent

10.jpg

Known here as 'Engelse drop', which obviously means 'English drop'. Long ago since I ate this, I should get me some since these are definitely tasty as well :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Last summer I think :d but not the real (POL) one, just some "fake one" found in Kaufland for 1.50 EUR or so

ShotType1_540x540.jpg

Maybe in Slovak Lidl will be "the real" one :d  I saw few weeks ago in local Lidl krówki from 3 or 4 different companies

2 hours ago, rybak said:

Maybe in Slovak Lidl will be "the real" one :d  I saw few weeks ago in local Lidl krówki from 3 or 4 different companies

A couple of years ago I bought Krówki from a local supermarket here. It was in the Polish food section :d 

Spoiler
6 hours ago, hckosice said:

1024px-Reuni%C3%B3n_bilateral_con_S.M._l

Statement from the Mexican Jury

"As head of the Mexican jury for this TOISC we want to clarify that the photo leaked by the Slovenian press,

which we will condemn trough a Corona & tequila embargo to their entire representation in future TISC editions

do not depict an official meeting of any Mexican delegation member with Dutch representatives, as the 

men in the picture has no current nor past or future involvement with our decission, as it a basic principle

that no politician shall be ever allow to taint our musical freedom.

We apologize for the inconvenience and solemnly vow to avoid further misleads about our fair vote

and participation at every other TISC edition in the future.