website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

Are You Pro-Establishment or Anti-Establishment?

Pro-establishment (PE) nations usually award (sometimes considerable) points to TISC champions and podium-finishers.

Anti-establishment (AE) nations have their own agenda. They continuosly ignore the leading charts.

MapChart_Map.png

#banbestmen

So, basically, Central Europe, the Baltics, Asia, most of Africa and Oceania give us the champions we deserve.

Meanwhile, our usual champions from Ireland and Great Britain are quite anti-establishment themselves. :p Just like the Balkans, the Middle East, South America, and of course - the United States. :d

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

of course - the United States. :d

Yeah, to the complete shock of absolutely no one, @dezbee2008 and me seem to be anti-establishment :p 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Are You Pro-Establishment or Anti-Establishment?

Pro-establishment (PE) nations usually award (sometimes considerable) points to TISC champions and podium-finishers.

Anti-establishment (AE) nations have their own agenda. They continuosly ignore the leading charts.

MapChart_Map.png

I’m surprised New Zealand isn’t on molten lava in this map :d 

7 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

I’m surprised New Zealand isn’t on molten lava in this map :d 

Well, turns out Moldova (2/7), Portugal (4/10) and Indonesia (4/9) are the secret leaders of the anti-establishment. New Zealand is at 7/12 in terms of awarding points to winners.

Italy, meanwhile, has awarded points to 83% of all-time Top 3 finishers (35/42).

#banbestmen

On 04/10/2020 at 23:15, heywoodu said:

For anyone wondering: yes, accomodations will be taken care off. The organization is in negotiations with a few facilities, but delegations will have a suitable place to stay. Most likely everyone will be spread around in towns in the the area, roughly within 30km from Apeldoorn, obviously with free transfers to and from the host city and other interesting areas :) 

I expect nothing less than a room at the Het Loo Palace! :d

5 hours ago, dcro said:

Well, turns out Moldova (2/7), Portugal (4/10) and Indonesia (4/9) are the secret leaders of the anti-establishment. New Zealand is at 7/12 in terms of awarding points to winners.

Italy, meanwhile, has awarded points to 83% of all-time Top 3 finishers (35/42).

Was expecting something like this. 

But I love all my top songs so please keep sending non-winning songs for the contest because most likely some of them will end up in my playlist! :d