website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

:KAZ KAZAKHSTAN:KAZ

Kamshat Zholdybayeva - Сүйіктім (My love)

:FRA FRANCE :FRA

Woodkid (real name Yoann Lemoine) is a singer-songwriter and music video director (you might have seen some of the music videos he directed, like Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream", Lana Del Rey's "Born To Die", Drake's "Take Care", Harry Styles' "Sign Of The Times", etc).

"Run Boy Run" is a song from his first album titled "The Golden Age", released in 2012.

54 minutes ago, rybak said:

@Werloc I need your help, as I see that only my tagging doesn't work, maybe you will try? :d 

I think that we have finally ran out of our power and it's time to resign from our long held positions and let the younger generation do the tagging

@Olympian1010

One week left until the deadline... I think we are approx. 9-10 nations short of what we usually have for TISC. Most notably we are missing Brazil, Malta and Greece, they have participated in every TISC so far. 

loQuVAz.png

Returning countries (1)

:CZE (O2017)

Countries who participated at the previous edition and haven't confirmed the participation yet (11)

:BRA  :MLT  :GER  :GRE  :SWE  :AUS  :NOR  :MDA  :IRI  :UKR  :URU  

Well if we are in desperate need of a British entry, I can extend an invitation to @Dragon

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Perhaps @heywoodu could convince the lovely @brunamoura to join on behalf of Brazil?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela