website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

18 hours ago, heywoodu said:

hat's the first ten Dutch cities in terms of population down the drain, wonderful, because that means we've arrived at our destination. Ladies and gentlemen, TOISC 2020 will be held in Apeldoorn!

I suspected the organizing city would be something around the Veluwe. 

And I must say I totally approve the idea, love that area! (specially now in Autumn!)

Too bad this did not happened during last year edition or we would all meet Sinterklaas :lol:

18 hours ago, heywoodu said:

The sad joke that is Eindhoven. And Tilburg. And Breda. We ain't going to the province of Brabant

I went this year to Den Bosch (found very funny that they change the city name during this time haha) and Breda, was actually cool!

It was the first time i went to a dutch carnival, and apparently i picked the right year as some say it was the carnival that caused the corona explosion in brabant region :d

2 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

I suspected the organizing city would be something around the Veluwe. 

And I must say I totally approve the idea, love that area! (specially now in Autumn!)

Too bad this did not happened during last year edition or we would all meet Sinterklaas :lol:

You have spoken, or written, an almost forbidden word, I'm afraid :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

I went this year to Den Bosch (found very funny that they change the city name during this time haha) and Breda, was actually cool!

It was the first time i went to a dutch carnival, and apparently i picked the right year as some say it was the carnival that caused the corona explosion in brabant region :d

Yeah, I have never - nor will I ever - understood those people :lol: The only thing I can sometimes appreciate is the strong Brabant accent, which is basically the thing that makes New Kids sort of alright :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!